darkwolf-thattoodarkwolf-thattoo

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Reject the Ridiculous Reject the Ridiculous

wrong message

The message that you were trying to convey was not to waste electricity because it would cause global warming. The message I got from this movie was not to use toasters. Besides electricity they are many more important causes of global warming such as car and factory pollution. I think THIS movie is ridiculous!

Fgan-Tan responds:

Yeah ... i actually agree, but then i thought i'll submit it anyways... since its flash and stuff, and i would say its reasonably pleasant to look at

Evil camera and computer Evil camera and computer

Woah....

I got so scared i turned my sound off O.O!

Mini-Speed1 responds:

Happy Halloween, darkwolf-thattoo! Thanks for the high score^^ and next time, try to not close the sound off, O.K^^...mouhahahaha!

Where Nightmares Are Made Where Nightmares Are Made

bedbugs are..

"a type of insect, found all over the world. They feed off the blood of humans and other mammals. Bedbugs tend to infest dirty houses, particularly beds and mattresses, which explains their name. However they can also be found in homes that are regularly cleaned.

Bedbugs are small, wingless insects with highly developed mouth parts that can pierce skin. These insects are nocturnal, which means they rest during the day and feed at night. Their bite is itchy and swells into a reddened wheal. Unlike the random pattern of bites made by mosquitoes, bedbugs tend to leave orderly rows. Another clue to a bedbug infestation is the presence of small bloodspots left on the sheets. Bedbugs aren't known to transmit any blood-borne diseases."

Your flash makes me want another pillow and matress case to protect me and eye coverings (contacts).

GrimEntertainment responds:

and you make me want to sleep on the floor covered in insect powder, brrrr...
Thanks anyway and glad you liked it!

Wade Fulp is a Hero Wade Fulp is a Hero

wow

so far you repied to all the reviews ( and i want 1)and here is mine: it made me laugh but i didnt really lie it that much and i hope you do not not not not not not not not not not not not reply to this (hint: 2 nots cancel each other out) please deal with my stuidness

Starberry responds:

you're not making much english, but please put a little more thought into reviewing ok just do it for me OR MAYBE FOR YOUR PANTS

Drawing Contest : X Hit Drawing Contest : X Hit

what extras?!?!

the links just took you to a random drawing rounds you lazy person and maybe make a place on the side were I can draw and try and copy them and a pause button to catch up :P

I found it on eBay I found it on eBay

good!

when he said norway he ment the whale with da horn not a guy from norway. it is illegal to sell people on ebay i should know from tring to sell my brother :P. also use more back rounds, word amimations and maybe a guy in a corner singing the song. gotta go.........

MetalMario responds:

No, he said he got something FROM a guy in norway. :P

Drawing Contest #2 Drawing Contest #2

lmao!!!!!!!!!

i luved the part when P2 drew soild snake then >.< go P2 weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Drawing Contest #3 : FFA Drawing Contest #3 : FFA

w00t

i vot for... P2 he rox my sox weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skittles N' Bitz 3 Skittles N' Bitz 3

yay!

ho,ho,ho--LY CRAP lolz :). the last one sucked :( .

Daily2oon09202005 Daily2oon09202005

grrrrrrr

THIS NOT FOR ALL AGES therefor... IT SHOULD BE BLAMMED

TheStarSyndicate responds:

Since your offended by some breif nudity. I'll rate it A since your pussy who hates his own body.

If i had have titties in the movie. you'd masterbate your little penis and vote five.