darkwolf-thattoodarkwolf-thattoo

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Great Game!!

This was better than most point and click games, but you might want to make so that you can't use tab next time (although it probably saved me 30 minutes off of looking for the red fuse, ha.)
and frankly, I prefer bread to toast =p

jimmy5327 responds:

Bread is boring. Toast is fun!

JonBro's Newgrounds Pass JonBro's Newgrounds Pass

to malum006

Theory...
arggg stuck on 27 :-(
where IS the tank?
I'm pretty sure I've clicked all the squares, but i can't for sure

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

cool

This is a pretty challenging game that requires a lot of skill. For those of you who are whining on how its impossible to get pac-man with one ghost, i have a tip for you. First wait until you become edible, then make sure pac-man is DIRECTLY behind you. As soon as your ghost becomes inedible turn around and-BAM.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

Woah my brain hurts

I got to lvl 21, but i cant seem to beat it. It is great puzzle game and very addicting. The only thing that bothered me was the looping music. It just got old after 2 hours of listening to it. (it took me 2 hours to get to lvl 21) o.0 Maybe some alternate music would be nice. Finally, I can't think of anything else to add to game. kudos

Spot the Difference! Spot the Difference!

ts ok..

Restarting was pain >_<

Momentum Missile Mayhem 2 Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

Wow

possibly the best defense game on ng

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

LOL

What people do for cake these days...
Great game! even if it is glitchy

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

Donna!!

After much trial and error i found out Donna Drew's last name. My reward? a pair of 600 credit glasses D:

Multiplying by the 20 Multiplying by the 20

Could be better

The idea for this game isn't all bad ,but it needs something to make it go faster, like timers . It would be nice if you press enter to finish your answer intead of a button. Oh and throw in some backrounds and difficulty levels .Make the cursor (or whatever you call that is where you type) always be set on the answer box.

sniffy-gerbil responds:

Okay, will do. Thanks for the constructive review.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

YAY a glicth ^^'

on lvl too if u go really fast you can jump top right after you press start and i think its on all lvls... i did it on 8&7 but couldnt on circle lvls (plz reply)