darkwolf-thattoodarkwolf-thattoo

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Reject the Ridiculous Reject the Ridiculous

wrong message

The message that you were trying to convey was not to waste electricity because it would cause global warming. The message I got from this movie was not to use toasters. Besides electricity they are many more important causes of global warming such as car and factory pollution. I think THIS movie is ridiculous!

Fgan-Tan responds:

Yeah ... i actually agree, but then i thought i'll submit it anyways... since its flash and stuff, and i would say its reasonably pleasant to look at

Evil camera and computer Evil camera and computer

Woah....

I got so scared i turned my sound off O.O!

Mini-Speed1 responds:

Happy Halloween, darkwolf-thattoo! Thanks for the high score^^ and next time, try to not close the sound off, O.K^^...mouhahahaha!

Where Nightmares Are Made Where Nightmares Are Made

bedbugs are..

"a type of insect, found all over the world. They feed off the blood of humans and other mammals. Bedbugs tend to infest dirty houses, particularly beds and mattresses, which explains their name. However they can also be found in homes that are regularly cleaned.

Bedbugs are small, wingless insects with highly developed mouth parts that can pierce skin. These insects are nocturnal, which means they rest during the day and feed at night. Their bite is itchy and swells into a reddened wheal. Unlike the random pattern of bites made by mosquitoes, bedbugs tend to leave orderly rows. Another clue to a bedbug infestation is the presence of small bloodspots left on the sheets. Bedbugs aren't known to transmit any blood-borne diseases."

Your flash makes me want another pillow and matress case to protect me and eye coverings (contacts).

GrimEntertainment responds:

and you make me want to sleep on the floor covered in insect powder, brrrr...
Thanks anyway and glad you liked it!

Point and Click Adventure Point and Click Adventure

Great Game!!

This was better than most point and click games, but you might want to make so that you can't use tab next time (although it probably saved me 30 minutes off of looking for the red fuse, ha.)
and frankly, I prefer bread to toast =p

jimmy5327 responds:

Bread is boring. Toast is fun!

JonBro's Newgrounds Pass JonBro's Newgrounds Pass

to malum006

Theory...
arggg stuck on 27 :-(
where IS the tank?
I'm pretty sure I've clicked all the squares, but i can't for sure

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

cool

This is a pretty challenging game that requires a lot of skill. For those of you who are whining on how its impossible to get pac-man with one ghost, i have a tip for you. First wait until you become edible, then make sure pac-man is DIRECTLY behind you. As soon as your ghost becomes inedible turn around and-BAM.